Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics is the specialty of dentistry that focuses on the alignment of the teeth and the dental arches: the maxilla and the mandible. The practice of this specialty includes diagnosis, prevention, interception, and correction of malocclusion and other abnormalities of the developing or mature orofacial
This Policy may be updated from time to time, so please check this Policy periodically for changes.
Information about you
As a Nigerian Educational consultancy company, we may collect non-public, personal information directly from our members, clients or participants. We define "personal information" as information that is unique to an individual and might include the following information: name and contact details that you supply us or is supplied to us, including any information about other persons on your community page. Your personal information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa) or make a special enquiry or seek advisory. You are responsible for ensuring that you include only people well known to you in your community and that they are aware of the content of our Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including advisory, consultancy or official recommendation to our partners, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside of Africa.
(2) If we do receive your personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of The Learning Craft unless (a) you expressly authorize us to do so and (b) it is necessary to allow our partners or agents to provide services for us. (3) in order to provide our services to you (and contacting you where necessary). (4) It is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements. (5) It is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of The Learning Craft or the merger of The Learning Craft owners 'Impulse Craft Ent Limited' into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which The Learning Craft is not the survivor. (6) It is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection or (7) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
Please tell us your preference by contacting us as indicated in "Contact Us".
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you beyond the free viewing of our online data.
Sweepstakes and other promotions
On our website, you may wish to participate in sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our websites with others and sending email invitations. If you choose to participate in these promotions, and are eligible to do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
In connection with any contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via the website, we use the information you provide to administer the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our products and services or our partners may use such information to communicate with you about the contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services. In connection with such contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, we will not use information you provide about other people for any purpose except the purpose you direct without first getting their consent.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our Travel and Tourism Exhibitions division. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you 'like' our programmes.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our organization and services and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our website. We will share your messages with those within our organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it once it is no longer needed.
You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our "unsubscribe email" or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
Use of tools/ "Cookies" and links to other websites
In addition to the information we collect from cookies, we also obtain information which you provide to us online - for example, when you sign up for service updates or when you communicate with us.
An Internet Protocol ("IP") address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address (which may include the city, domain address and service provider) of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
Certain pages on our websites may contain "web beacons" (also know as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
Third Party Advertising
We may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our website and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses information about your visits to this website and the sites upon which we advertise to serve our ads to you. In the course of serving our advertisements to you, a unique third-party cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser. In addition, we may use Web beacons, provided by our third-party advertising company, to help manage our online advertising.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; and (2) activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, News letter and/or made available on request.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
This Website is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Personal and Non-commercial Use Limitation
This Website is for your personal and non commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website, except for certain e-mail functionality specifically identified on the site.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Website are copyrighted by The Learning Craft, 273-274 Babs Animashaun Rd. off Bode Thomas Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. All rights reserved- unless otherwise specified.
The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Learning Craft, and/or its respective partners may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. The Learning Craft, its affiliates, and/or their respective content providers make no representations about the suitability of the information, and third party services contained or suggested on this website for any purpose.
All such information and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Learning Craft, its affiliates, and/or their partners hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of first or third party merchantability, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall The Learning Craft, its affiliates, and/or their partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if The Learning Craft, its affiliates or any of their suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because exclusion or limitation of liability on sequential or incidental damages are not allowed in some countries, the above limitation may not apply to you.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Links To Third-Party Sites
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than The Learning Craft. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Learning Craft does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. The Learning Craft’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
Use Of Bulletin Board, and other The Learning Craft Communications Forums
If this Web site contains bulletin boards, or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by The Learning Craft or its partners, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by The Learning Craft or its partners. The Learning Craft reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. The Learning Craft reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
Modification Of These Terms and Conditions
The Learning Craft reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Learning Craft as a result of this agreement or use of this Website.
The Learning Craft performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Learning Craft right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered by The Learning Craft with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and The Learning Craft with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and The Learning Craft with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.